Saree Blouse Design
Saree!! The name spells elegance, sensual charm; an absolutely rejuvenating visual bliss! The surreal look of a saree has to be paired with a statement blouse design to spruce up the entire do. It’s the blouse design that gives you the glam factor statement. Only after you start wearing them would you know how much of a change they make to your Saree look.
With the designer sarees doing the magic, we at Indian Dresses know you need a perfect balance of a ‘saree-blouse design’ combo. Keeping the fact in mind that we all have a different style that conforms to our body type, we have come up with a range of designer blouses that one can artistically team up with their choice of sarees . Indulge yourself with what looks best to keep up with the grace of your saree choice. The designs are all vibrant and keeping with the current resurgence of weaves and pattern. So ladies, flaunt your shape, rather than be restricted by it. Show the world that traditional wear can be confident, comfortable wear can be confident, comfortable stunning and can metamorphoise the look of a woman. Fall in love with the magical exuberance of your saree – and your blouse design.
Types of Saree Blouse Design
- The sheer back – Sheer saree blouse makes a bold statement and can be teamed up with not only designer sarees but also traditional ones. Flaunt them to look effortlessly stylish.
- Back slit design – If you do not wish to go for a low back and yet not like being tagged ‘boring’ go for this back slit design. It’s smart and simple; still cool with a style spin.
- The V back – Flaunt that innate sense of quintessential fashion with this V-back design. It will completely jazz up the saree look.
- Boat neckline – Go with the vintage charm of boat neckline blouse design to be in sync with the ethnic outfit. It has the perfect balance of tradition with a touch of that quirkiness.
- Classic shape with strings – Cut out back neck blouses are so evergreen and can instantly make everyone around you go wow. Use those strings to hold shape in place.
- Classic shape without strings – Ditch the strings if you find them very predictable. A cut out shape looks best if you have a shapely back.
- Without style back – A style that was a rage in the 90’s and keeps up its charm till date – this one is sure to brighten up the look of your saree.
- Halter neck – Experiment with your blouse pattern with fancy trending designs. Change your perception above Indian fashion and redefine with these amazing halter neck designs.
- Only strings design – Strings and tassels are sure to glam up any ethnic outfit. It is interesting and goes so well with back cut out designs.
- Crossed stringed – If you are up to some hybrid ensembles – simple classy yet next level chic; this is for you. Give a modern twist to age old saree in a dramatic way with this crossed stringed blouse designs.
- Princess cut back design – It’s the cut of the blouse that makes it stand out. Incorporate a dash of bright tassels to go with it for a look that will make you stand out.
- Collared back style – In vogue with the classiest, collared back is a rage with women of all age groups. It’s unusual and that’s what makes it a fashion game.
- Knotted back style – With the iconic Mumtaz, the style prevails till date and reigns to be the funkiest. Its eye catching and striking enough to look stunning.
- High neck style – Hold the cut out back design in shape by entrusting it with a high neck. Adorn it with a single button on the high neck and let your back do all the talking.
- Buttoned back design – It looks exquisite and graceful with the buttons adorning its back. Easy to pull off, it adds a sense of completion to the look of a saree.